Terms & Conditions
- Your apartment is booked upon receipt of the booking deposit.
- This prepayment should be made by credit card, PayPal or by telephone.
- Your booking is not confirmed until Lazuli Apartments receives the pre-payment and you have received the confirmation email from Lazuli Apartments within 24hours weekdays or 48 hours weekends and holidays.
- This confirmation email contains all your booking details such as the address of the apartment, contact details, balance due on arrival, and other arrival and departure instructions.
- The remaining balance for the reservation must be paid upon arrival.
- All cancellations or changes must be made via the website or email. Cancellations or changes by phone are not accepted.
- The pre-paid booking deposit is refundable in the event of cancellation ONLY if it’s within the cancellation policy.
- You may cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival. You will be charged 30% of the total price if you cancel in the 7 days before arrival.
- In the event that the guest changes the dates or apartment, it will be considered a new booking and will be subject to the standard cancellation procedures.
- It is strongly recommended that clients purchase holiday cancellation insurance. Any cancellation, including force majeure, will be subject to the aforementioned cancellation policy.
- If, after receipt of the confirmation email, Lazuli Apartments is unable to provide the client with the property that they booked or a property with similar or better characteristics, the client will be refunded subject to the following conditions:
- 100% of the pre-paid amount plus compensation equal in amount to the pre-payment originally requested.
Upon arrival guests will be asked to provide a damage deposit as well as a valid credit card number as guarantee for the apartment and its content for any damages caused. Please note that by accepting our Terms and Conditions you agree that any damages caused by you or your accompanying party will be deducted from your damage deposit, and that you will also be liable for any excess damages. This damage deposit is normally equivalent to a percentage over the total amount of booking, although this can vary for different apartments. This damage deposit should be paid in cash or by credit card. Please see your confirmation email to see which method of payment is required.
- Wire transfer: bank charges for the return of the damage deposit will be assumed by the client.
- Credit card: There is no surcharge. All deposits paid with a credit card will be refunded to that same card used for payment made, between 4 to 7 days following departure into the apartment, and after inspection for damages.
Arrival and Departure
Preparation for arrival
- Please ensure that you provide us with your exact arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
- Also please inform us of your Flight Details (Flight Number etc) where applicable.
- Your contact person will have your contact number and email in the event that we need to contact you with regards to your arrival time. You can send this information via email to [email protected] or by replying to your confirmation email, or call on (+357) 96081593 or (+357) 97737794.
- Your confirmation email clearly states where you can find your contact person on the day of your arrival.
- You should call your contact person when you arrive at the airport (or 1 hour prior to arriving at your destination city in car) and they will inform you if you should make your way:
- To our office, where our check-in agent will accompany you to the apartment and give you the keys as well as further apartment information.
- To the apartment, where our check-in agent will receive you and give you the keys, as well as further apartment information
- The apartment will be available as of 14:00h, however we will always try to accommodate clients arriving if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your exact arrival time. You will be obliged to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed if we do not have this information.
- Please remember that check-in is between 14.00h and 23.00h.
Your departure from the apartment
- You should leave the apartment before or at 12:00. Leaving after 12:00 without prior authorisation you will be charged an extra fee.
- If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the following day. If it is possible, you may stay in the apartment until 18:00 but this will be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the apartment rental price per night. Leaving any time after 18:00 will entail an additional charge corresponding to the full rental price per night of the apartment.
- On the day of your departure you should leave the apartment clean and tidy with all waste correctly disposed of. Please leave the keys on the table and close the door behind you after making sure that you have all your personal belongings with you and after ensuring that the main door to the building is not locked with a key.
- We can book a taxi prior to your departure if you request one in advance.
- The apartment will have been cleaned prior to guests’ arrival.
- Before leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in perfect conditions, i.e. all waste should be correctly disposed of and the apartment tidied. If not, there will be an additional cleaning charge.
- Daily Cleaning is not provided. If Cleaning is required this needs to be booked in advance and will be charged extra. This fee varies depending on the size of the apartment, the length of stay, number of people etc. It can range from 30€ for the smaller apartments up to 50€ for the larger apartments. This will be discussed with the reservation agent during your booking process.
Number and identity of guests
- The client should inform Lazuli Apartments of the number of guests in the booking.
- Only those persons indicated in the booking made by the client may enter the apartment, unless an alternative agreement has been reached with Lazuli Apartments.
- The number of clients using the apartment should not exceed the number assigned to each apartment, except for in the case of infants under the age of two.
- Pets are not allowed unless permission has been specifically granted.
- Should the client fail to comply with any of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, Lazuli Apartments reserves the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client in question cannot request any form of compensation.
Conduct in apartments
- Loud music and parties are strictly prohibited. Guests in a Lazuli Apartments apartment should be aware that if loud music is played, or a party is held, and the neighbors complain and/or police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night.
- Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10.00. We would appreciate your full cooperation in this matter and we hope you understand that these rules are necessary, as our apartments are located in residential buildings with people that have to get up early and go to work. The quiet time in the evening for the neighbors should therefore be respected.
- The client, on signing the contract at check-in agrees to behave responsibly and correctly on behalf of their accompanying party as well as themselves. If this person, or any of the accompanying party behaves in an unsuitable and incorrect manner, Lazuli Apartments reserves the right to ask the person and their accompanying party to leave the apartment. Furthermore, from that moment on they will have no right to future claims or any form of compensation. Finally, the client will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit.
- May we remind you that on booking an apartment with Lazuli Apartments you automatically accept our Terms and Conditions, which we expect you to comply with. You will also have to sign these Terms and Conditions at check-in on the day of your arrival.
- Neither Lazuli Apartments nor the owner will be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused to the apartment as consequence of use by the client. This includes damages, insurance, loss due to fire, theft, and misconduct.
- In the event that the client fails to comply with the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, Lazuli Apartments reserves the right to ask the client to leave the apartment, and the client in question cannot request any form of compensation.
All the apartment descriptions and information apply to the published apartments. Whilst Lazuli Apartments will do everything in its power to make sure that the details are correct and as accurate as possible, Lazuli Apartments will assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur. Lazuli Apartments also reserves the right to change the published information on the website at any time including prices, descriptions, and photos. Lazuli Apartments reserves the right to update any of these Terms and Conditions at any time if it is deemed necessary, and in the interest of the company. Users are responsible for reading the Terms and Conditions outlined on this page. Accepting the use of this website immediately implies that they have accepted any changes that may be made by any third party, and that the third party commits to complying with these changes. These Terms and Conditions do not affect the statutory rights of the user.